Sunday, 16 December 2012

Crafty Day canvas

Hi Peeps
Just a quick post showing the results of my crafty day at Marie Celine's with Lindsay, Shelagh and Christine

We had a fabby time and all had very mucky paws ha ha

I took inspiration from Hels Sheridans article in this months Craft stamper


The picture doesn't show all the texture and colour's very well sorry and the scroll down the right is modelling paste touched up with Inka Gold

I had much fun making it and I think I will do another one with a lot more stuff on once I have a few more large embellishment's as my smaller ones were lost on this canvas as its A4

Thanks for looking
Be Good Kath xx

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kath. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, this is absolutley stunning, love those flowers! Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kath that is gorgeous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW kath this is stunning. How lovely that you all met up and crafted together I bet you had a fab time. This is something I would love to do.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This really is absolutely beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful canvas Kath, really lovely. The colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kath and I had such a lovely day crafting with you talented ladies you were all an inspiration to me x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning love your design and colours.
    Hugs Rachael x :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly Beautiful . What Gorgeous flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I really love this, it's so classy and just stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing canvas Kath, everything about it is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Kath, and your flowers are always fabulous

    glad you enjoyed your days away.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great piece of work, how fab to craft with your friends too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x