Saturday, 29 December 2012

Crafty Mess 24th Challenge - Show Some Sparkle/Bling

Morning Peeps
I hope you are all still enjoying the Christmas break and are ready for a bit of crafting
Its Challenge Day over at Crafty Mess and this weeks theme is
Show Some Sparkle/Bling
 
Here's my DT card
A friend gave me a Rob Adams template, I like it but its def not normally my type of card but it has made a lovely card for my MILs birthday
 
 
 
 
 
The theme for this challenge was chosen by Sandie and our sponsor is the lovely Judie from Crafty-Emblies with her very generous £10 voucher to buy goodies from her store.
http://www.crafty-emblies.org/

Hope you can come and join us
Be Good
Kath xx
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Definitely different - love the little lily combined with the dusky green colouring.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, a very unusual fold and the muted, soft colours are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of this Kath.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kath this is stunning! I am loving the gorgeous colours and the lovely papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card love the design and colours you have used.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this Kath its really different i might tri one my self

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and very original.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kath, fab design :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, its always great to challenge yourself with a different style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card Kath, I love the style and your colour palette. Love the toning ribbon and that beautiful lily too.

    Love n' hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very unusual Kath, being honest! Not sure I like it? I like what you have done with it in regards to colours and the lily, but not sure about the shape, I'm a bit boring like that lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - I tried one of these with straight top but was at a loss as to how to decorate - yours is lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Kath, love it, and I am sure you MIL will love it too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Kath, love it, and I am sure you MIL will love it too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh that's nice, different. well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fab card Kath, I love the design. Colours are so subtle but beautiful at the same time. Love it.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great design Kath. So different. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful, I love the colour and the lily and ribbon are absolutely gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x