Thursday, 21 February 2013

Happy Camper Ch no.11 - Use a Favourite Stamp

Hi Peeps
Its Challenge day over at Happy Campers and this weeks theme is - Use a favourite Stamp

Trying to choose a fave stamp would be impossible so I've used my 'new' fave ....the Lily from Sheena Douglas .........thanks to my fellow teamie Pauline we managed to get them on the half price deal so when they arrived I was even more pleased, they are beautiful and I can see them being a firm fave for years to come, Im waffling on ha ha back to the challenge.....

Here's my Project a Mothers Day Card


Stuff I've Used
Sheena's Little Bit Floral Lily stamp and Floral Corner stamp
H20's
The verse was printed from verses4cards
Martha Stewart Corner Punch and a Nestie for the hole
Kanban Backing paper

Thanks for looking
I hope you can come and join in
Be good
Kath xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh my Kath, I love this, Lillies are my favourite flowers! Beautiful colours and love the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and elegant card, Kath. Very lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning card Kath.. I also love the stamp.. The whole 1/2 price deal was such a bargain...I need to get playing with them all...Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the images and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you've fallen in love with this stamp - love your colouring of the focal image too & very striking with the way you've put the verse in an aperture.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kath, really love those stamps, they look great the way you have coloured them they look so realistic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Card Kath, Those stamps are gorgeous, and your colouring is perfect, love how you've done the corners xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kath, what a fabulous creation, love the image, and the way you have coloured it, amazing as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Kath, gorgeous lilies and verse x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! Those lilies are beautifully coloured! Lovely sentiment, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the flowers, and how you've put the verse in the aperture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Kathryn - love the lilies :)
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the colours of the lilies x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Very beautiful Kath, love the flowers.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Kath, the stamps are amazing. Lillies are my favourite flowers and I love how you've coloured them x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a brilliant card. Those stamps are gorgeous and I love how you have appatured the sentiment. Gorgeous, really gorgeous!

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning hun, love the gorgeous lily image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card the lilies are so beautiful and love the poem!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Kath. Love the colours, the image and the sentiment. Lilies are my favourite too. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x