Sunday, 3 March 2013

Crafty Emblies papercrafts challenge No.1 -Wings

Hey Peeps
Sorry this is late I've had a mare trying to get it to post again !

I can finally share the fabby news that I have joined Crafty Emblies Papercrafts Challenge DT

So welcome to my first post for the Crafty Emblies Papercrafts Challenge

This is my contribution



I've just used a tag, several Tim Holtz bits n pieces, a Crafty Emblies dress form , I stamped with white acrylic paint and black adirondack ink, my wings are a sticker from the salvage stickers TH does, I also added a few Crafty Emblies buttons to add to the sewing theme
Hope you like it, I was quite pleased with how it turned out

Please pop over to check out the other Crafty Emblies challenge for altered items

If you have never heard of Crafty Emblies pop to the site and have a nosy, there really isnt a shape they don't do and if you need something bespoke Judie and Pete can probably sort it for you 

Thanks for looking I hope you can come and Join in 
Be good
Kath xx

21 comments:

  1. That's lovely Kath, love the charms.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & I can see you've had fun with this one. the charms look super with that tape measure
    & I love the wings on the dress form echoing the background stamping.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - love all those charms
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, love everything about it!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, love everything about it. I am now a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, the colours give a lovely vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Kath (and it's, er, brown LOL)! Hope to get together again soon - call me!; had a wonderful time last week at the Hels workshop in Rochdale. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag it's gorgeous and very detailed. Shows off the Emblies perfectly.

    I am so glad to have you on the crafty-Emblies design team :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW love this tag Kath! I love how you have stamped with acrylic paint a thing I must have a go at. Loving the tape measure too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design Kath it's fab

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wings behind the dressform are gorgeous. I wondered if you had used a stamp but after reading your blog see it is a sticker. The whole tag is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kath I love this tag, tags is not something ive tried before but I really so think this is great and given me a few ideas to give them a go
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this tag Kath. The wings behind the dressform are fab and the buttons charms and tape finish it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations with your new DT position, this tag is fabulous, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous tag Kath, I love all the elements. Congratulations on your DT position x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful hun, love the ribbon and the charms
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card... love the design and embellies.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous tag, love the wings on the dress form. Congratulations on the DT post

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the DT post, well deserved! Your tag is gorgeous, loving all the charms!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x