Thursday, 28 March 2013

Happy Campers Challenge No. 13 - Add Dimension

Hi Peeps

I was sooo busy and dizzy last week that I forgot to blog my own DT ha ha DOH !

Happy Campers Challenge still has a few days to run so I hope you can come and join in

So here it is finally


 
I've used the new 3d spellbinder's folders, they are so dimensional and on offer here
A really simple project
I just embossed the manila tag and rubbed inka gold over it
added a scrap of hessian stamped on a ticket die cut and added the flower and and ribbon
 
I hope you can come over and join in
Be good
Kath xx

12 comments:

  1. Fab tag... ( yey I can comment! Just can't post:-0 ) Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kath I love the embossing and the gold xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am so loving this tag Kath, the embossing looks awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Kath , gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Kath. Love the gold and the embossing. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, A beautiful Tag, love the colors. I forgot to post mine DT make as well this morning lol. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, Kath, love it, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous love the gold on this stunning tag xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, this is superb! What dimension those embossing folders achieve, love the Inca Gold too and the way you've used the Chocolate Baroque sentiment. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x