Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 12: Color Inspiration

Morning Peeps
Its Tsumani Rose Challenge Wednesday and this week the theme is Colour Inspiration

I have a  bit of a confession i completely mixed up my themes and so didn't have time to make a colour inspiration project this week but to redeem myself here's a showcase of one of Daisy's printables

This time I've used 6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage CalaLilly"- http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=875079


I'm loving this one with the ledger type background and my grungy side sneaked in hee hee

I printed the paper and layered the Lilly up for some dimension
Then I just went to town distressing it, roughening / tearing the edges a bit of chicken wire masking and blobs of white acrylic and I just used a lid dipped in paint for the 'cup rings'
Matted and layered up on white and text card added a bit of glossy accents and a few bits of tiny text stickers which I drew on with a fine liner and drew round with picket fence Marker :)


Here's the challenge deets hope you can come and join in xx





 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 


Hope
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kath - love your colours! The email addy you send me didn't work :( - can you send me a message through CB? S & the Honey Monsters xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kath, love the papers and the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the papers and embelishments and I love the rough edges!

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x