Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 13: Altered Journal

Hey Peeps

Its Tsumani Rose Challenge Wednesday and this week the theme is Altered Journal

Here's my DT contribution using the lovely Life Abloom kit




I found an old sketch pad and decided to use that as my base
The cover and topper are printed from the collection I stamped and embossed the words
The key hole and key are just Tim Holtz diecuts
that I dipped in my melt pot and sprinkled with a bit of distress powder, I did the same with the doily behind the flowers
I embossed the edges with bronze UTEE and added the ribbons/flowers etc from my stash



Heres all the links and info for the challenge, hope you can come and join us
Be good
Kath xx






 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 





8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful hun, love the keyhole and the lace and flowers look so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kath and what a fabulous idea. The lace and those flowers are gorgeous. I just adore the key and keyhole.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful, love the papers and all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! That key and keyhole are fantastic - its beautiful - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. The lace and the embellishments are gorgeous and I love the key and keyhole....Share some of your secrets then you naughty lady ;)

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Kath. I love the flowers. The key and keyhole are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kath, really love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x