Tuesday, 23 April 2013

A quick share

Hi Peeps
Just thought I'd share this
as I'd made it a while ago for a DT Ive now left, but it wasn't used
so now the date has passed I can share
(that did make sense in my head ha ha)
 

 
I distressed a piece of Kanban card and washed it with white acrylic
Did the same to the book page and the punched edging
then I just layered everything up
the cage was painted with white crackle paint
I added the bits and bobs
the die cut flourishes are bits of waxed paper I'd saved from a previous cutting session
I think the butterfly is a Choc Baroque Stamp ?
 
Challenge Entries
 
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx
 

15 comments:

  1. Oooo fab... Very vintage love it, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Love all the little touches. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this very much Kath! Gorgeous layout and beautiful design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful hon, very vintage and really very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the die cuts and butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab vintage card, love all the detail & the birdcage is stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great love the bird cage xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Kath, you do vintage so very well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage card, love the birdcage and all the wonderful embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vintage card , so much detail, love the birdcage and the diecuts - fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Kath. I love the background and the bird cage x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just came back with my DT hat on! Love the subtle colours ad design. Thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty Challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning hun love those soft colours and the distressed paper
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x