Just thought I'd share this with you all
I had much fun with it and had extremly mucky paws hee hee
I swapped this box for some bits with Lindsay and this is how it looked before I started
The first thing I did was to sand it lightly, then give it a coat of gesso.
Then I stuck strips of Tim Holtz printed tissue all over it with modgepodge.
I gave it a light wipe with watered down sand coloured acrylic paint.
Then I added random splodges of bronze distress crackle paint and once it was dry I applied white distress crackle over the top, mainly in the corners but with some random dabs here and there.
Once it had completely dried I ran my Antique Linen Distress stains over it and rubbed the edges with a bit of brown stazon.
Finally I applied a layer of matt modgepodge to seal it.
Then it was just a case of adding the brass corners and the flowers and lace, I also added a brass button to make it easier to lift the photo album bit out of the center.
The front window can house a picture but I've just made a picture up in CA2 printed onto card, laminted and fixed inside.
I really enjoyed making it
Thanks for looking