Thursday, 18 April 2013

Happy Campers DT post Challenge 15 - Use a Mask or Stencil

Hi Peeps
Its Challenge day over at Happy Campers
and the theme this time is Use a Mask or Stencil

Heres my contribution

Sorry about the picture quality my camera is having a paddy oops


I painted the canvas with pink pearl paint
Layed the masks over and spritzed with black gold glimmer mist
then just added varoius emblies
This is for a friends birthday is all pink and sparkly in the light I hope she likes it hee hee

Its a feature week this week and Tom from Splodgeaway has offered a fabby prize

SplodgeAway are a wonderful company who design and produce super slippery solvent resistant, polymer resin blending mats and excellent quality mask and stencils
Please pop in and check out the fabulous splodge mats and masks
We all have mats and I for one can say it has made a huge difference to my blending technique
(and I think my mother has become some what addicted too)


This is the prize for the lucky winner. An A4 size mixed mask
 
Hope you can come over and join in
I'd just like to say a big thanks to all our followers and  entrants, we had a massive 180 entries
join in last week and me and the girls were blown away,
thank you for your support

Be Good kath xx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous... Gorgeous!! Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kath, Love your canvas, it looks stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Kath. Love the bold gorgeous colours and the detail. I love your work!
    Enjoy your crafty time with Linda today and big hugs to both of you :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning hun, I absolutely love the colours they are so striking and the arrangement of flowers and die cuts is beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS Kath this looks stunning, It looks fabulous in "real life", it nearly went into my bag :) Gorgeous colours and loving the flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, who wouldn't like? Love the colours and the centre piece is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, the colours and layout are fab, your friend will love it. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Kath! I have got a canvas I want to play with, just never seem to have time :(

    Well done getting all those entries last time!
    Love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous canvas, love the masking, flowers and sentient tag.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning a really striking project, gret colours & depth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous canvas - great colours and design - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful canvas Kath. The colourway and flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card hun. love it x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x