Friday, 12 April 2013

Play Date :)

Hi Peeps
Today I spent a most fabby day with Linda Simpson.......... not only did we craft.... we nipped to range and spent a small fortune on craft essentials ha ha .......... oh and did I mention the cake Nom Nom ?

We both did an altered canvas and here's my effort
 
 
I still need to add a few bits ....... but I'm happy with how its going, I need to leave it alone till i'm ready if that makes sense hee hee
The flowers and wish embeli were made from cold porcelain ..... I've even amazed myself how well they turned out :)
 
Linda did a Steam punk one and I'm sure she will blog it soon so pop in n have a nosey
 
Ill post up the finished canvas soon once I've figured out what else it needs ha ha
Thank for looking
Kath xx

14 comments:

  1. Looks great already, so des Linda's. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fabulous Kath - you two are becoming quite a duo! Fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab so far Kath, love the butterflies and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous canvas Kath. I love the background. The butterflies and flowers are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. its lovely ,love all the butterflies ,u done great job xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I know what you mean about leaving it till you are ready! Beginning to look fabulous, are those the flowers you made the other day, top left of canvas?

    Love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning as always. I am so glad that you and Linda had a wonderful day.
    I love the colours of those butterflies with that gorgeous subtle gold stamped swirls.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning canvas Kath love everything about it.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, Your canvas is Stunning, I love it, those butterlfy's are gorgeous, I love your flowers and embellies, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous as it is!! Great canvas - love your gold flourishes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous canvas, love the beautiful butterflies and lovely background.

    Sylvia xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This us lovely and it sounds like you both had a fab day.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this canvas.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog.

    Moira xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so pretty hun, love the colours and that background looks wonderful, beautiful flutterbys too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x