Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 16: Tic Tac Toe Challenge



Hey Peeps
Its Challenge day over at Tsunami Rose Designs and we have a new one this week Tic Tac Toe

I had much fun with it and picked Crumpled - Inked edges and Distressed 
That sounds like I'm describing myself ha ha ha
Here's my contribution 
I made a tag and a 'tag jacket' with papers from the Discarded Ephemera set
and added a crumpled flower and butterfly and ribbon, inked the edges 
of course the whole tag is distressed hee hee
a few charms and a hitch fastener and voilĂ  









 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kath, really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Kath, I so love the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo my this is beautiful....love it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage feel to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag - love the distressed look and all the elements x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful tag and holder Kath. The butterflies and flower are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the papers and the ticket and key look fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow love the cols the tag is fantastic. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning ...Love the flower you created and the butterfly is wow !!! Its just great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! You are so skilled with inks and stamps and techniques! I love what you make!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x