Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 17: Colour Challenge

Hey Peeps
Its Challenge day over at Tsunami Rose Designs
And this week its a colour challenge
 
As most of you know I've been cutting down on some of my DT work
leading up to my big adventure in Vietnam with my son
 
This will be my last DT post for Daisy for a little while
but I will be back soon to show off her fabby kits and papers

 Here's my attempt I struggled with this for some reason
my mojo was having an off day me thinks ha ha
Even my crackle paint wouldnt crackle ha ha

 


 
Here's your colours




 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 
 
 
Hope you can come over and join in
Be Good
Kath xx

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Wish I could turn out work like that when my mojo isn't playing nice lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kath!!!! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your fibbing that your mojo had gone because this is brilliant and so very different!!
    The papers are lovely....your work is always lovely and so unique.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I love the colours and the grungy look and the charms are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x