Thursday, 30 May 2013

Happy Campers Challenge No. 17 - Use Metal

Hi peeps
I'm back in Blog land, and I so enjoyed our Holibobs, Vietnam was amazing, I didn't want to leave and we are definitely going back as there was so much to see and do, there a few pics on my FB page if you fancy a nosy
 
 
Its Challenge Day over at Happy Campers Challenge Blog
Our theme this time is
USE METAL
 
Here's my contribution

 
Quite a simple card but I love the effect
I cut a piece of copper card stock down and used Sweet Poppy stencil: Wildflowers and modelling paste which I then covered with various Magi Boss Chunky Imagination Crafts EP and heated it till the paste bubbled and the EP just started to melt to give it the pitted textured effect.
I then just added the metal butterfly with silicone and a stamped sentiment on a die cut shape, I edged all the layers with a gold marker pen then just matted them up.
 
Hope you can pop over and join in
Be good
Kath xx
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely glorious colours & I love the effect of the plants with the metal of the butterfly.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kath. Glad you had a great holiday, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kath! Love the colours and the embellishment is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning, classic, look. Everything just works together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning, classic, look. Everything just works together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card and the technique you used! Wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning .. I love this so much... Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its stunning. SImple yes, but beautiful colours.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you back - glad you had a good time. Great card love those colours - fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Glad you had a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the simplicity of your card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning, and so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. Gorgeous elegant colours and those embossed stamps look wonderful. Gorgeous card finished off with that gorgeous butterfly....Have I used gorgeous enough? lol

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Kath and a great technique x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous hun, love the floral image and the colour is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x