Thursday, 13 June 2013

Happy Campers DT - Challenge 18 - WoW


Hey Peeps

Its Challenge Day over at Happy Campers Challenge Blog
 
Our theme this time is
WHITE ON WHITE

I always struggle with WoW cards .....
its the Mucky paws ha ha I struggles keeping it clean ha ha
And how many 'shades' of white are there ?? my white flowers look cream ??

Anyway I managed it (bar one little mark which is hidden)


I've used

Marianne Rose corner die
Heart shaped doilies
Die cut circle
Flowers, Pearls, and ribbon from my stash
Sheena D sentiment/ Dove Grey Stazon
Crealies Leaf die
Ive forgot whos die the butterfly is oops

Hope you can pop over and join in
Be Good
Kath xx
 

15 comments:

  1. Oh Kath this is beautiful ..... I find white on white SOOOOOOO difficult .... really stunning hun xxx


    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful hun I love all the die cut layers, the sentiment is lovely and the flowers and butterfly are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful white on white, love the butterfly.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous WOW card Kath, I love the layers and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath, this is lovely. Know what you mean tho that's the only thing with doing wow cards that you never realised how many different shades of white there are lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flying round the blogs tonight playing catch up on all the wonderful creations!
    This is simply beutiful! I love WOW
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous WOW card.....Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Kath this is absolutely Stunning! I love the beautiful sentiment!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly stunning Kath, I love WoW cards, so classy and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW is definitely a hard one but you have done it beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. O wow this is a gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully elegant. A stunning card.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x