Saturday, 8 June 2013

Happy Happy news YAY !!

Hey Peeps

Just a quickie to share a make and share my news

I'm very pleased to announce that I'm on the Imagination Crafts Challenge DT which is open for browsing if you fancy popping in and the first challenge will go live on the first of July

AND ....... after winning Sue and Harvey over with my blog design........... I'm also going to be designing some stencils and masks for them to WOO HOO, I cant tell you how happy I am to be a part of their fabby team and I'm so looking forward to working for them.

Here's a quick card I made in the week , Ive been that busy I've barely had time to blog (slapped legs), I've had such lovely support from my crafty friends (you all know who you are) Thanks Ladies hugs n love all round.

I'd also like to thank my lovely friend Linda Simpson who has been such a star this past week and has really supported me when my self confidence needed a kick up its jacksy ha ha .... Love you Stinky PF ha ha

Right back to my make







Ive used
Imagination Crafts products
Backing paper Autumn Orange
Sparkle mediums - Antique Bronze, Forrest Green
EP's - Magi boss Chunky - Roman Bronze,
Stencils - Petal Flourish, Wild Flowers

Detail Clear EP, Versamark, and black cardstock.

Thanks for looking xx
Be good
Kath xx

28 comments:

  1. Comgrates hunny you very cleaver xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kath, the colours and sparkle are wonderful.
    Congratulations on your fantastic DT news and I'm sure your stencils will be brilliant, you are a very talented lady x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, congratulations hun, so well deserved, they are lucky to have you, <3
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab news, CONGRATULATIONS on your DT slot. Super card too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and it's a lovely card, I think those masks need to go onto my buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation as always my dear friend. Love your to stinky PF ;).

    Congratulations on your new DT position and looking forward to getting my hands on those new stencil designs.

    Hugs and Love
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kath well deserved :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the DT and the design stuff:-) this is brilliant news xx fab card as always Px

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on well deserved recognition xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - great news - fabulous card too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and congrats all on all the news, very well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats - and love the card!'

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to a dear beautiful lady who deserve everything good and i love your card too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! Well done Kath :)

    You should have said you were lacking in a bit of confidence, I would have come & kicked you up the bum ! ;)

    Glad to see you have it back! Looking fabulous as always :)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your DT post, a fab card love all the shimmer.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations on your new DT post and your designing of masks and stencils oh and loove the card too lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So well deserved Congratulations, beautiful creation look forward to seeing your future designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Hun, a very well deserved position too! Your a fab crafter, very inspirational, love your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations hun. You really deserve it. You are such a great crafter and you will be working with a bunch of great crafters. Cant wait to see the stencils you come up with and all the fantastic work.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thats great news congratulations Kath love the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big congratulations to you and so well deserved, have fun! Love the card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on you DT post & your designs, your card is beautiful, I love the shimmer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card, congrats on the DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks great Kath & many congratulations on your dt post xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on getting on the design team. Your card is lovely. I love the sparkle and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats hun love the card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x