Tuesday, 4 June 2013

LEJ Designs DT - Challenge 56 - Splish, Splash, Splosh

Hi peeps
Its challenge day over at LEJ Designs challenge blog
and today the theme is
Splish Splash Splosh
Here's My contribution
Ive used Lindsay's hand drawn digi
(its a new one I pinched, I don't even know its name ....shusshhhhh)


Its rather girly for me but I had fun as usual hee hee
Still trying to get into the swing of things after my month off
Think my MoJo is still sunning its self on some Vietnamese beach

Here's the Prize info
The first randomly chosen entry will win 4 digis of their choice from


The second randomly drawn name will win surprise crafting goodies

I Hope you can pop in and join us
Be Good
Kath xx

11 comments:

  1. great card and image Kath love the die-cuts-you will need another holiday to get over the one you have just had lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card . Love that image !! Great lay out and wonderful fresh colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new image - lots of fun - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Kath :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely (stolen) image!! Super colours and design, great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh u bad girl lovely card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful hun, I love the soft colours and the layout and sentiment are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a colourful and fun card. Love the image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card. very cute image.

    Smiles SHer

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x