Tuesday, 11 June 2013

LEJ Designs DT - Challenge 57 - One for the Boys/Men

Hi peeps
Its challenge day over at LEJ Designs challenge blog
and today the theme is
One for the Boys/Men
Here's My contribution

 
Ive used Lindsay's hand drawn digi and taken it into CA2 created the card and coloured the digi once I'd printed it out

This is going to my Dad ha ha He'll kill me !!

Here's the Prize info
The first randomly chosen entry will win 4 digis of their choice from



The second randomly drawn name will win surprise crafting goodies

I Hope you can pop in and join us
Be Good
Kath xx

17 comments:

  1. This is so cool, I love the bow tie, moustache and specs and the sentiment is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, the moustaches are cute, funny card, I think your right! He may just kill you lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he your dad will love it , fab card hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card - I am sure your Dad will love it - after he kills you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is fab.. Your dad will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh LOL Kath this is fab! Love the design and the tashe's

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Kath. The image and 'taches are great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love the old man xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card...I love the image and design.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and card, made me laugh hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love your sense of humor.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Kathryn, love how you have done the sentiment & the colour is fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x