Saturday, 1 June 2013

Seema Crafts Challenge No 4 - Mixed Media

Hi Peeps
Its Challenge Day over at Seema's
Seema has a website where you can find her monthly challenges here and you can also find the links via the facebook page here.
The challenge theme this month is  Mixed Media
so you have no excuse not to get mucky paws ha ha


There will be a little prize for the winner
Here's my contribution







I roughly painted a canvas with yellow, orange, and peach coloured acrylics and let it dry.
I then used a screen printing stencil to print the flower on the canvas using Forest green acrylic, and the used the stencil again on calico with orange and cut out the flowers once dry.
the flowers wear glued on and I highlighted the stamen in gold and added the chit chat stickers. finally I rubbed a little brown ink around the canvas edge.

I hope you can come over and join in xx
Be good
Kath xx

5 comments:

  1. The photograph doesn't do this justice it is absolutely Stunning! I love it :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the gorgeous colours and the floral image is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x