Friday, 19 July 2013

Crafty Play Day Makes

Hi Peeps
 
Here's my weekly post showing what me and Linda got up to on Wednesday
Linda was over at mine this week
 
We decorated some MDF tissue box covers we bought from the MDF Man at Summer Crafting
and also played about with stamping on to material
but I've not quiet finished them off, so I'll share next week
 
It was so hot mid afternoon that we mainly chilled in the garden n chatted.....
 
 


 
What I Did
Painted box with Umber acrylic paint
Applied IC crackle medium
Painted with white acrylic, once dry I sealed it with Mod Podge Matt
 
I cut flowers out of grunge paper and washed with white acrylic
Stamped over with Versamark and embossed gold
The leaves are just coloured with Inka Gold
 
I made up flowers and whilst they dried
I stencilled the flourish with Inka Gold and rubbed some over the edges of the box
 
Then stuck the flowers on and Ta Dah all done
 
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath x

12 comments:

  1. Wow! this is fabulous, and love all the techniques. The flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kath, love all the swirls and the colours you have chosen, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kath, loved watching how this came together! Such a talented lady :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's beautiful, I wished you lived nearer to me, would love a crafty friend to play with lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kath, love the colours and the flowers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a beautiful decorated tissue box Kath.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. O so love the de stressed love the cols as well xxx


    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous project Kath, I love the swirls and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kath this is just stunning, a beautifully designed box...Such a talented lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice , bet they make a lovely gift .I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Beautifully stunning! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x