Thursday, 29 August 2013

LEJ DT post ..... Finally

Good Morning Peeps
 
Apologies for being rather late with this post, the bank holiday threw us off a little...... then my new PC wouldn't play nice and in between all that my son moved out and I was working all weekend !!!!!!!!
Anyway enough of my moans
It's Challenge day over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog
and the theme this week is
Travel/Holidays
 
 
I've used Lindsay's Ship and Postcard create a card
 

The first randomly drawn winner will receive four Digi’s of their choice from
The second randomly drawn name will win some crafty goodies
 
Don't forget if you use an LEJ designs image you get entered in to an extra prize draw.
The jackpot is 4 digi's this week
Please do have a browse over at
 as new images are added frequently
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kath, funny my son moved out last night too, well more thrown out 2 weeks ago and came to get his things...hope you are well my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kath! I love the scene you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a lovely scene with these image. Lovely card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great Kath.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya hun, I hope you are relaxing a bit now, I love this the map background is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great make. The mapping as a backing looks great and brings detailing with it.
    Love the ship and that wonderful postcard digi.
    Great natural tones you have used.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x