Thursday, 31 October 2013

Crafty play day makes

Hey peeps 

Here's what me and Linda got upto yesterday ...... We used an article in Craft Stamper as inspiration, again we both started off with the same ideas but go down different creative paths ....

Wall hanging 
I used a 6 x 6 mdf shape and covered it with hessian and painted it cream.
 Then rubbed a bit of Inka Gold over it to highlight the weave.
Used a torn bit of packaging and distressed it further and added some lace.
 
Made flowers with TH tattered florals die and TH Kraft card,
 added splats of inka gold and a bit of vintage photo DI.
The leaves are made with a spellbinder die
and just coloured with bundled sage and VPhoto  DIs 

I made some pearl and crystal pins up and made a few charms with my jewellery stash. 
Then just layered it all up around the Sepia Image (a topper I found) 
Then added the chain and charms 

The box 
Its an old box I'd previously painted and 'distressed' but hadn't done much else with it lol
I basically used left overs from the wall hanging
and just used a doily, some ribbon and a tag to jazz it up :) 

Thanks for looking 
Be good
Kath xx 


13 comments:

  1. I just Love the Wall Hanging and the Box great Projects Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two projects are fabulous, Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorated box but love the fantastic wall hanging
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a lovely crafting day yesterday I really enjoyed myself as always.

    Two stunning creations as always I do so love the wall hanging.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just wonderful kath. Really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these creations Kath. The colours, the vintage look and the way you have used the hessian is fabby. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both wonderful projects Kath. All the elements are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! these projects are absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both, stunning creations, Kath, you and Linda, make such wonderful projects xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x