Friday, 1 November 2013

Imagination Crafts DT post - Sparkle and Shine

Hi Peeps
Its challenge day over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog
and this months theme is

Sparkle and Shine

Here's my effort
 

 Stuff I've used
IC Dragonfly Stamp set
IC Micas and Blending solution
IC Sparkle Medium
IC Chalkies
IC Inkadinks

Acetate-Gloss acrylic medium - tissue

Hope you can come and join us
 
Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff !
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath xx

9 comments:

  1. Morning Kath, this is stunning! I do love the fabulous background!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work kath and i love your new stencil design too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kath, and I will be buying some goodies at the NEC, next week so hopefully be able to play along, yeahhhhhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kath, the colours are beautiful. I do like this stamp, having said that, I love all of Imagination Craft's stamps lolls!! over all the years I have been making cards for them, there hasn't been one I have disliked !! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glammy Kath. Really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Kath. Love this stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning hun, really love this, gorgeous colours and a beautiful stamp
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x