Thursday, 28 November 2013

Makes from mothers visit

Hi peeps 
I've finally got round to blogging my makes from mothers visit
 
Most are xmas cards as she needed some inspiration ha ha (bah humbug)  ...... 
 
I've been rather busy designing stuff ... Here's what me and mother got upto last week sorry its such a quick post I've just highlighted the techniques I was showing mother and sorry I've not been visiting you all so much, I do try to pop on  but the time stealing pixies are running amok at the mo ...
 
 
Tag using acrylic resist and flowers from scraps

Highlighting with white acrylic stamping -  general splodging DIs
Loving these new Visible image stamps

Quick stencil lesson using my very own stencils and sparkle medium

Caught in crystal sheena style
ohhh she had very mucky paws after this one

Using up her busy papers and making plain die cuts more interesting

Caught in crystal and mica use
 
Thanks for looking xx
Be Good
Kath x

9 comments:

  1. These are all stunning Kath, my favourite is the tree branch with the gorgeous bauble.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fab Kath - funny - I'm doing caught in crystal sue wilson style with my mum this afternoon xxx lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Some fab makes with some fabulous techniques xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your mom had a fabulous time getting mucky paws with you - great projects.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards and WELL DONE Mum!! Some very posh Christmas Cards are going out this year :)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath, these are all great makes, you and your Mum have been busy little bees lols!!!..My favourite is the pink tag, it's really lovely. Have a nice weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations Kath, the colours and designs are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wow there all so beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x