Friday, 1 November 2013

Seema Crafts DT post - Bright and Cheerful

Hi Peeps

Its Challenge Day over at Seema Crafts
You can find the monthly challenges here 
 and you can also find the links via the facebook page here.
The challenge theme this month is  Bright and Cheerful
I found this a proper challenge I didn't seem to have a bright or cheerful in me ha ha not that I'm miserable just my mojo was having an off day hee hee

There will be a little prize for the winner
Here's my contribution
 



Hope you can pop over and join in xx

Kath

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Kath,love the background colours and images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, cheering card, Kath, so refreshing at this time of year, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, this is a great card, really bright and cheery. Love the colours ! Makes me think of the Springtime. I wish we could jump straight to the Spring missing out the Winter lols. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Just Lovely to look at on a this awful day we've got today Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Kath...I love the colours and the beautiful image too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kath, love the colour and the stamps are fabby.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing colour on this Kath, a fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely Kath. A Bright but a gentle card also. I felt myself drawn into it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Kath. Lovely bright and cheery colours and love the overall design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, considering you don't like bright and colourful, I think it came out lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x