Thursday, 9 January 2014

Crafty Play Day makes ...... Finally.....

Hi Peeps
Heres what me and Linda got upto one Weds...before Xmas I've only just got round to blogging it as I've been quite unwell over Xmas but am slowly on the mend ......
well I made one thing.............. linda made 2 projects and started on another.......... shes the speedy gonzalis of the craft world ha ha

We deicided to do a canvas and configuration box...... I just did the canvas and painted the box ready for another day which is still waiting oops!

Heres mine 




Stuff Ive used
8 x 8 Canvas painted with Sand eco acrylic
Secret Garden papers very distressed
Various metal and chip board embellishments, a few die cuts and hand made air clay flowers
All coloured mainly with Inka Gold paint and black gold mica spray
Acrylic Paints
Various stencils
Chit chat words
My fave photo of me and hubby

Hope you like it, I was quite pleased with the finished results
Thank for looking 
Be good
Kath xx


18 comments:

  1. Stunning hun, love all the gorgeous details and the photo of you both is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful Kath - sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope you get up to speed again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabby creation Kath, it looks so rich!! Love all the detail. I do hope you are feeling a lot better now. Big Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is stunning. I love all the beautiful mechanical elements to this make. Gorgeous colours and layout.
    We all have speedy days, but then other days it takes me blooming ages to make anything!!
    I'd love to come for a crafty weekend with you and Linda. I can get a hotel and bring all my stuff...ooorrrrr you two can come to the caravan and have a crafty break at the seaside :-)

    Glad to see you back beautiful lady.
    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Hun, love the photo, beautifully put together and great embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Kath , The photo is lovely ,glad u on mend ,its been a slow month my cough still with me, it dont want to go . so glad your feeling better xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work Kath some that will be treasured by you I think.
    I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning project hun and hope you are on the way to recovery - sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous canvas, love layout and gorgeous embellishments and papers used. Hope you are soon back to yourself, take care.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding Kath, love the picture, colours and detail..so glad you are on the mend hun, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful canvas love all the embellishments and texture and great photo
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you back again Kath, sorry to hear you've not been well - get well soon. This canvas is awesome!! So much detail and fabulous colours on here and I love your photo.
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better soon. love the canvas its beautiful the cols are fab gorjuss layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. really beautiful. hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous, love all the detail. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outstanding creation and so much detail . Beautiful.

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic Glad your feeling a bit better Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x