Sunday, 1 December 2013

Imagination Crafts DT Post - December - Christmas

Hi Peeps
Its challenge day over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog
and this months theme is

Christmas

Now most of you know I'm a bit of a bah humbug
but as its now December I'm in Christmas mode ha ha
I love Christmas but just not in June hee hee

As usual Me, Linda and the girls received some
fabby goodies to play with and here's what I came up with





 
 Stuff I've used
IC MDF Kit
IC Silver Stencil Paint
IC Sparkle Medium
White UTEE
Bit of acetate
red jems

Hope you can come and join us
 
Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff !
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath xx

10 comments:

  1. WOW Kath this is absolutely stunning! I love how the candle looks like it is glowing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ps. Thank you for being a fab friend and all your inspirational work for the challenge blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Kath, I have to agree with Linda, the candle looks like it is alight and glowing lols!! Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what a beautiful card its stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kath.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love the shimmer of the card background and how it looks with the candle. Lovely. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! how fabulous is this, the candle looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath, this is outstanding hun, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x