Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Imagination Crafts Mid Month Inspiration DT post

Hi Peeps
 
Here's a bit of mid month inspiration for the
 
 this months theme is Anything Goes
 
Here's my effort
 

 Here's my mid month kept it simple as I'm struggling with my hands a bit but quite pleased with it :) x

 



 Stuff I've used
 
IC Tulip stamp set 
IC Stencil to emboss vellum
Black card embossed with a folder
 
 
 
 

You cant really tell from the photo but it is decoupage'd up in 3 layers
 

Hope you can come and join us 
 
Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff !
 
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath xx

14 comments:

  1. It looks great in black and white Kath xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful Kath - fabulous monochrome make xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Kath, this is so very elegant hun, love the embossing and the image, you could head over and add this to our Delicious Doodles challenge...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous monochrome card Hun, love this stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.Thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Bloggers network facebook page hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white its a beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful monochrome card - love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and elegant hun, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lindsay, I love monochrome always looks fresh and clean. This stamp is great for decoupaging. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kath. Very elegant and love the layers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image actually works very well on a monochrome card. The card looks very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous. That image is beautifully bold and the dimension is amazing. Love this.

    ♡ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! you are almost as bad as me with your blog frequency lol I am actually commenting on this post for the second time!! Hehe just teasing I know you have been feeling rough but just wanted to let you know I had stopped by, big hugs
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x