Sunday, 2 March 2014

Play Day makes





Hi Peeps

Just a quick post showing what me and Linda have been upto on our last crafty play days, I've finally finished it hee hee 

I'd bought one of these Artemio printer trays a while ago and linda saw it and decided to get one too, so we spent the day getting very mucky paws ....... I shabby chic 'ed mine and went with a butterfly and lace theme .... Linda has done a sewing theme if you fancy poping over and looking at hers









Stuff ive used

Artemio cabinet
Various moulds for Butterflies keys and frames (made with UTEE)
Hand made roses from cold porcelain 
Hand made hat pins
Imagination Crafts Crackle medium
Brown Gold and white acrylic paints
Lace, ribbons and metal embellies from my stash
Inka Gold 
Crafty Individuals Butterfly papers

I'm going to be making a few over the next months as I've decided to eclectically cover a wall in my hall with them ..... Hope it looks as nice as it does in my head ha ha 
Thanks for looking 

Be Good 
Kath xx

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the butterflies and can't wait to see your total project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - a right collection of mini masterpieces!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this hun it is awesome so much work - really fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous make Kath.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Kath I love all the embellishments and charms and pins you have made yourself. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work Kath, thank you so much for the lovely comments left on my blog.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever lady, love this Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x