Saturday, 22 March 2014

Sleepless nights ............Crafty makes .......

Hi Peeps
Well I don't know about you lot but my sleeping at night has been rubbish.... hot.... cold....itchy feet's.... snoring husband........ cat on my head ........ ha ha ha still at least I have something to do to while away the hours ... so here's last night batch

I've seen a few of these card boxes around and so had a go last night .not my usual kind of thing but im brewing an idea for a steampunky one !..... I kinda cheated and used double sided card stock but I'm happy with the results for a first go
 


Stuff I used
Tim Holtz 12x12 Lost and Found
Tattered Floral dies - Sizzlet strip and movers & shapers
Vintage Photo DI
Woodware lace edge die
Tonic Flourish die
Vellum
Brads


I've been meaning to enter a few challenges but I always forget... oops ha ha
This card was made for The Left of Centre Challenge....
its more grungy than 'dark' I suppose,
but it fits the theme of Favourite Book  .......... can you guess ? 
 


Stuff  I've used
Stampotique - Daniels Hearts & Prom Queen
Chicken wire stencil
White acrylic paint
Distress inks - Spun Sugar, Tattered rose, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Sentiment printed off PC

One of my fave books is Steven Kings Fire Starter lol .......... is that a bit too tenuous hee hee

Challenges entered with box card
 
 
Challenges with Card
Be good
Kath

18 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Kath. Awww I hope you manage to get some decent sleep bless I do feel for you with the snoring as I have one of them too, some mornings my elbow hurts so much lol ;)........ Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, This is beautiful. Have seen alot of these being made to, so may have to make one. Love the flowers and the design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful box card Kath - looks like we've all been doing the same things - see my next weeks cards! - love your book card too - fab image. Hope you get better sleep soon! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box is stunning. I love your choices of colours and all the layers of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box card and your card is nice also. Love the color combos on both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pop up box card - never thought to use double sided DSP!! Great idea! Beautiful!!
    Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makes Kath. Hope you get some sleep soon xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations Kath!! I love the Favourite Book Card - that image is awesome, love your stamping and the grungy look - doesn't need to be dark if it fits the theme, but this is both and fabulous!

    Also loving your pop up box card for the Anything Goes Anniversary Challenge, thanks for joining in!!
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath I could kiss you.... Thank you so much for entering the left of centre challenge Favourite Book. Your card is gorgeous and perfect!!! The image is great...
    You box is also beautiful and so detailed. Love the colours and added extras to make it so special.

    It's fantastic to have you back. I'm so happy I'm having a little happy tear!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! The pop up box looks stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant makes Kath. Loving the box card. This is on my list of things to have a go at.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous box. Love the use of double sided paper. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning creations. Love your box. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the box they aren't half addictive eh.
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey lovely lady loving your box of blooms, lots of gorgeous detail.....Beautiful. The dark/grungy card is fab, love the image. Have a great day hope you manage to catch up on some sleep xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your amazing box at Country View Crafts Paper Chase Challenge the design is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both brilliant Kath. I love the colours in the pop up box and the image on the card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pop up box is fabarooney.XX Kay

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x