Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Imagination Crafts DT Post - Inspiration

Morning peeps 
Here's a bit of mid month inspiration for the
Imagination Crafts Challenge 
I've made a wall plaque with a shabby faux wood finish
 
 

Stuff I've used
IC 6x6 MDF
IC Panel stencil
IC MDF paints -  white and cream
Inkadinks (two green shades)
IC Sparkle Gel (used a drop of green Inkadinks to colour)
IC Mica powders over the gel for a darker shade
IC Crackle Medium
White acrylic paint
Espresso and Pesto  Adirondacks IP
Glossy accents
Tim H Grunge board minis (text)
String
 
 
Here's the shop link if you fancy a browse
 
Don't forget to pop to the IC BLOG to check out the DTs work too
 
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath xx
 

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kath, I do love the beautiful colours and the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece, it looks really dimensional xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... Love this flower image,Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful kath - I thought it was fabric all this time - looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kath this is gorgeous . Hugs Seema

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project Kath. Love the Faux wood effect. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous plaque, loving the rustic colours and nature of it , very inspiring xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super fab love it :) super inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Kath. Love this little wall hanging.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this Kath, it looks just like material ! love the design and the beautiful flower stencil.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kath this is stunning hun, think I want that to hang in my bathroom also, LOL...brilliant hanging my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous I love the fact it looks like fabric xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heeelllllllooooo! lol thought I had better stop by your blog while I do my dt commenting from college. This is so stunning hun absolutely love it and your journal tut above is awesome too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x