Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Cream on cream...... for a change ;)

Hey peeps

Made this last week for a friends wedding and thought I'd share,
 I love making white on white for weddings but I thought I'd go cream on cream.

I think I actually prefer it now as sometimes I find different white card can be slightly off shade sometimes and it sticks out like a sore thumb but mixing the cream seems more forgiving.... 

Any hoo enough babble here's the card 
I did take inspiration for the sentiment topper off a ladys card I came across on pinterest but as usually happens I forgot to pin it so can't give proper credit but thanks  :) 





Stuff I used
Sheena D A4 Indian embossing folder
Tim Holtz lattice die
Spellbinder labels die
Tonic flourish dies
Sizzix matching die and emb folder for sentiment (printed on card from PC)
Few flowers from my stash 
Mixed cream card and paper-stock 
Centura Pearl for the box 

Thanks for looking
Be good 
Kath xx

19 comments:

  1. Stunning it's so elegant Kath xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kath, I love everything you have done to create this stunner!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow its so beautiful love the detail of all the dies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Fabulous card Kath. The back embossing folder is lovely. I love how you put it all together. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a stunner Kath - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath this is awesome!! Absolutely fabulous!! I love everything about it, love the intricate, delicate die cutting and those beautiful flowers. Great design AND I love cream on cream..... now there's a thought!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous Kath, I prefer cream on cream it just seems softer somehow x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeously elegant card Kath and I love the dimension you've created with the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorjussssss card Kath, I love the cream on cream xx very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I love this Kath, so pretty and I just love that lattice die. Really beautiful, bet the happy couple loved it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card Kath, I do love cream, it is such a warm colour, love all the beautiful detail here my friend, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very beautiful Kath xxxx
    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, it's so pretty, and cream certainly works well x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cream on cream creation!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! Absolutely stunning and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x