Tuesday, 13 May 2014

David's birthday

Hi peeps 
Just a quick post to share my baby boys birthday card with you all. 
It's a simple card he doesn't like them to fussy. 
I say baby but he's now reached the ripe old age of 29 !!! Not sure where the years went I still wish he was three ha ha 
I won't see him till June now, but at least he's in this country (for now) 



Stuff I used 
Tim holtz 
movers and shapers -tash
On the edge die -note book
Tattered banners
Walnut stain DI 

Alphabet stamps - old typewriter 
Spellies wood grain Emb folder
PC printed sentiments
String / staples

I'm off on my holibobs to cuba on Thursday YAY ! I have a few posts scheduled so thanks in advance for any comments

Thanks for looking
Be good 
Kath xx 

11 comments:

  1. This is spiffing darling! I am sure he will love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, he will love it... Enjoy Cuba.. I had a magical holiday there.. Safe trip, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I am sure he will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card love the great sentiments and that embossed background is fantastic might just have to have a spend -look commenting on your card has cost me money:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Kath, I just love it, so different! Love the background too. This is a brilliant card for a male and I'm sure it will bring a smile to his face lol! he'll love it I'm sure.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card. The background and colours are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun i love this . Fabulous sentiment . happy birthday to your son

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Kath. Sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card Kath - wow 29!!! Hope he has a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure is spiffing! - fabulous image and sentiment for your baby!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x