Saturday, 17 May 2014

Imagination Crafts Weekender

Hi peeps

Here's a couple of samples I've made for the Create and Craft weekender. 

For this one I used the Daisy decoupage stamps as intended and coloured them with white and pink mica powders mixed with a little water. The background and 'topper' are embossed with gold EP



This one has lots of layers built up with IC stamps and the dragonfly stencil, distress inks and IC 'sparkle gel'. I did two layers of sparkle gel and then coloured it with promarkers and added a little white mica. 


Sue will be on your screens sharing fabby techniques and products at various times over the weekend, I hope you can tune in to watch. Please check the schedule for the show times. 

I've set the V+ to record all the shows as I'm currently in sunny Cuba on my holibobs hee hee

Thanks for looking 
Be good
Kath xx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples, I hope you are having a fab holiday.
    Hugs Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there both stunning love the soft colors xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful samples Kath, really pretty colours too Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning samples Kath - hope you're enjoying your hollibobs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous samples, especially love the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both fabulous cards Kath, the 1st one would be my favourite if I had to pick
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning samples Kath, love them and please do have a brilliant holiday my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely creations. I love the flowers on the first.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x