Monday, 16 June 2014

Crafty Play Day .........

Hi Peeps
Apols for not being around much but I had mother here for an extra week after my hols, then the tinterweb went down and also we have had a lot to do around the house .... poor Steve has been knackered I think he needs another holiday ha ha
 
This week on our play date Me and Linda decided to make up some shabby chic/vintage flowers using scraps of material and some crocheted flowers.
 




 
We had a great day as per usual and it was nice to do something a little different for a change ....... I still got mucky paws as I used my hot glue gun and got covered in it ha ha.
 
thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Kath - looks like you had a very useful playday - brilliant!! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flowers.. Ah the hot glue gun.. I have a live hate relationship with mine... I love it, it hates me lol, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kath looks like u had loads of fun hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, glad you and Linda had a fun day. Thos crotchet flowers are amazing. Beautiful flowers.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous and thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.
    Huggles
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous and thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.
    Huggles
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic flowers Kath, they are all wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like holidays in this house, Kath, poor Brian always goes back to work, more tired than he came off..fabulous flowers my lovely, great makes, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhhh gorgeous flowers. You and Linda are very clever ladies.... Lovely natural colours as well

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x