Thursday, 31 July 2014

Crafty Play Day Makes

Hi Peeps

Well for our play day this week we set each other a challenge lol ....
Linda was to do a grungy card and I had to do a cutie one. Then we both had to do each others using the same stuff (I went pinks she went purples)
 
I gave Linda some Tim Holtz goodies -  stamps, die cut, distress powders and inks, kraft card, a tag, bit of string and a clip ! (she brought her own frantage)

She gave me a tatty twinkles stamp set and some pretty papers, and here's what we came up with 

My tatty twinkles 

Linda's 

My grungy card 
 
 
Linda's grungy card 
 

Linda had both hers done before Id even finished my Cute one .... Speedy Gonzalez or what ha ha
 
We had a giggle and she had very mucky paws hee hee ..... I'm happy with my cutie one, still not my cup of tea but hey each to their own .... I think we both did well ha ha

Thanks for looking 
Be good 

Kath xx 




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous challenges to each other Kath, fantastic makes hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant makes from both of you - and what a cool idea! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards from both of you. I love your butterfly and how you've fixed the bow. You do cute really well and your grungy card is brilliant too. The sentiment is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cards are fabulous Kath, you do cute so well lol, but I always love your grungy creations.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, What a fabulous selection of cards. Love them all, lovely colours and lovely designs.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a challenge. I think they are all lovely! May even challenge myself to create a grungy card as not my preferred style, but good to try something new! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous makes hun, looks like you had fun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to swop styles, and I think you both did then brilliantly!x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x