Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Imagination crafts DT - Anything Goes ....and some news

Hi Peeps
 
Its challenge day over at
 
And this month it's Anything Goes!
I've done a bit of parching as these flower stamps are perfect for it





 Stuff I've used

IC Fuchsia stamp set
Piece of vellum
Polychromas pencils
Black and white card

 Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff
 
 Hope you can come and join in
 
 I also have a bit of news too
I designed a fabby 3d Christmas tree for IC over 18 mths ago
when they were on the dark side ha ha
Unfortunately they didn't 'pick it up'
but C and C have and it will be on the next IC shows woo hoo!

Here's a link to one I decorated last year if you fancy a peek
The DT girls will all be sharing their samples soon so keep your eyes open for it.
 
Thanks for looking 
Be good 
Kath xx


 

16 comments:

  1. Great card Kath. These flower stamps are super for parchment and you have done a great job. Well done on the tree too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is fabulous Kath, so glad the tree has been picked up on, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the soft delicate shading.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so georgous Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab Kath - and I love the trees - one down and another almost done now! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kath I love parchment craft. This stamped image looks really good done this way. Very effective.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done Kath . love your parchment too hugs seema x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful Kath! Love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I remember that Xmas Tree, Kath and what wonderful news my friend, whilst here can i say how Stunning you card is...hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad they are finally bringing that tree to TV.. I did try to nick it when you were down here .. Wasn't quick enough lol.. Gorgeous card too, Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Kath, i had a nosy at your 3D tree.....Amazing lovely design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic. Love your parchment work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a brilliant idea to use the stamps for parchment. I love this fuchsia stamp and the card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x