Friday, 25 July 2014

Left of Centre GDT

Hi Peeps

The lovely Mo over on the Left of Centre Challenge Blog invited me to do a guest DT post for this weeks challenge which is themed "Black and White - with one other colour" 
As you can see I've chosen pink ha ha 

Now I'm not a "dark" craft type but as you all know I enjoy grunge and distressing so my card reflects that and with the help of a Stampotique stamp I think I've pulled it off ! hee hee
 

Please pop over and check out the fabby makes from the girls and of course join in the challenge 
Be good
Kath xx
 

9 comments:

  1. Love the background and a great sentiment. Must find my tiara ;)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark in a pink way :-) love it, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, but love this xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Dark lover either, but this is a super - lighter version!! Love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the image and the splodgy effect
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Kath. The sentiment, image and background are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your GDT Kath, an amazing card hun, love the images and the background is brilliant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kath on your GDT fab card great background xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x