Friday, 25 July 2014

Show times and TV sample

Hi peeps

Just a quick post to share some TV samples and the times Sue and Lisa will be on Create and Craft today, I'm especially giddy as the demos will be featuring a few of my mini stencils and MDF Xmas tree which I designed last year for Imagination Crafts. 

The show times are as below, I hope you can tune in 

8.00 am 
11.00 am
2.00 pm
4.00 pm and 7.00 pm

Here's a couple of cards made using my snow flake, holly and window stencils and MDF charms





And here's my decorated tree using my star stencil mini MDF charms which I decorated with sparkle medium and then added IC Glaze 




I've used lots of different product from IC including Stencil paints, MDF paints, silkies, Sparkle Medium, Crackle medium,and detail sparkle all of which will be featured on the show and also be available at the IC online shop 

Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx 


11 comments:

  1. These are brilliant,
    I was lucky enough to win Linda's Blog Candy IC Products...... Happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to seeing your creations xx

      Delete
  2. The tree looks stunning Kath, love the cards too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, I love the tree, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab projects Kath, I've got the sky box set up to record all the shows, looking forward to them xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kath, and I so want to get hold of your Christmas Tree, looks amazing, love all your samples, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas Tree Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful samples and designs Kath well done xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous samples Kath, the Christmas tree is marvellous, you are a very talented lady.
    The show this morning was super, so many gorgeous samples.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath, I'm visiting your blog for the first time today! Just wanted to say I really like your bauble card! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your selection of crafty makes. You are very tallented.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x