Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Steves Anniversary Card

Hi Peeps
 
Just a quick post to share a card I've made for Steve ...... its our anniversary next week
 
I was routing through my stamps umming and ahhing what to make what to use when I found this set by visible image ........ perfect considering he's just built me a new craft room Yay !!
 
 
 
Its very simple the stamps have done the work
 
Stuff I've used
Visible Image stamp set
Kraft card
Versafine ink Black and Sepia
Glaze pen
Words printed on PC and embossed quick before it dried
 
Challenge Entries
 
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

14 comments:

  1. It's fab i'm sure he will love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my he will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever idea Kath and a great reult - Happy Anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just PERFECT, I love how you printed the words then embossed them, Great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kath, loving the sepia tones, it's a great set and perfect, hope you have a fab anniversary xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, it brought a smile to my face on this dull morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, very apt .. He'll love it, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, fabulous stamps and colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is fab. I love all the details you've added x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card Kath and just perfect after the DIY project x

    ReplyDelete
  11. well that card really made me smile! jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary, Kath, and a wonderful card for Steve, have a great day together, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card,thanks for joining in the challenge at Visible image

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x