Friday, 1 August 2014

IC DT post - August - Create a Scene/ Summer Hols

Hi Peeps
 
Its challenge day over at
 
And this month it's Summer Holidays/Create a Scene
Here's my offering




 Stuff I've used

IC Create a Scene stencil
IC Hollyhock stencil
IC Chalk White MDF paint (clouds)
Brown and Black Stazon
Big and Juicy Ink Pad and Brayer
Black and white gloss card
Sentiment for an IC stamp Set

 Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff
 
 Hope you can come and join in
 
Thanks for looking 
Be good 
Kath xx
 

16 comments:

  1. So Serene, Kath, this Scene you have created, I hope to reach at least part way of your genius...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene Kath. Love the colours and all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING!!! I love the rich sunset colours and it looks like a painting hun! I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning scene and gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just fabulous Kath - the intensity of the colour is awesome - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that is stunning. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous scene Kath. I love the rich colour tones x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous scenery Kath really warm colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created a fabulous scene, love the graduated colour. Wonderful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning hun, love the depth you have created and the subtle differences in colour, beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vibrancy... Gorgeous colour, great design, Px

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'd already commented.. It only showed me 5 comments.. So I comment and low and behold more comments appear including mine!!! Thought I was gannin nuts lol.. Still stunning deserves 2 comments ( technically 3!!! Lol)

      Delete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x