Monday, 1 September 2014

IC DT post - Sept - Anything Goes

Hi Peeps
Its challenge day over at
And this month it's Anything Goes
Here's my offering

Here's mine for the 1st x


I've traced the stencil and stamp, and parched them,
simple but quite effective me thinks.
I find doing Parchment crafting very calming,
I do wish I had more time to play though hee hee

 Stuff I've used
IC Leaf Flourish Border stencil
IC Daisy Decoupage Stamp
Vellum
Tag and brads from stash

 Here's the shop link if you fancy a nosy, they have some great stuff
 Hope you can come and join in
Thanks for looking 
Be good 
Kath xx

12 comments:

  1. Sorry Kath can't see the photo. A lovely card though as I have seen it :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here cant see pic gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here Kath but i know its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see the photo but know it is beautiful.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No photo Kath which is a shame cos its wonderful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath, like everyone else, I can't see the photo but I know it is fabby.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't see a photo, Kath, but I know that your project is stunning my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't see the pic but I've checked it out on imagination crafts and it's fab, Px

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops not sure if anyone can see it but I can ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I've never used parchment or vellum, looks fab, Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful and elegant, I am a bit lazy when it comes to embossing vellum as I love the effect but it always makes my hands ache so I don't do it often lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x