Monday, 15 September 2014

Mid Month Inspiration - Anything Goes

Hi Peeps

Here's my Inspiration for this months challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge 
I've made a grungy photo book
as I figured the MDF could be cut in my Bind It All
but you could just punch it and use rings or ribbon too
 
 
 
 
I've used some techniques I picked up on an Andy Skinner workshop.......
Its been great to be able to apply them using some of my Fave IC products
 
I will at some point do a demo to show you what I did,
but for now here's what I used in order of use.
IC MDF Frame pack
Punched with Bind it all (bound last)
Embossed Card (using a few IC stencils)
Time and Motion Stencil with texture paste
IC Jet and Chalk MDF Paints
IC Inkadinks (mixed colours)
Bronze Stencil paint (light rub to highlight raised areas)
Old book page stained with Inkadinks
Zutter wire to bind

I hope this inspires you to get muckypaws hee hee
Here's the shop link if you fancy a browse
 
Don't forget to pop to the IC BLOG to check out the DTs work too
 
Be Good
Kath x

 

13 comments:

  1. Fab project Kath. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and love the colour and texture.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kath great attention to detail xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, really want /need to handle it as I know its going to be even more amazing in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Kath, loving the texture, very artistic.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Kath. Very unusual and trendy. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous Kath. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Kath. I love the colours and texture you've created. I'd love to see a tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Kath love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath what fabulous work, beautiful detail, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x