Thursday, 9 October 2014

Crafty Play Day Makes......

Hi Peeps
 
Just sharing what me and Linda got up to yesterday
 
 
I went to an Andy Skinner workshop last month and
so I showed Linda a few techniques I'd picked up
 
We made "Torn Hearts",
 
pop over to Linda's Blog and check hers out ....
 
She really enjoyed herself and had very mucky paws hee hee
 
We mainly used Grey/White acrylic paints
Deco arts Fluid acrylics - transparent shades of gold, red and brown
Linda used some Pebeo iridescents also
Strips of torn and embossed card stock and some modelling pastes
 
 

 
Whilst Linda played with some other bits I made this ...... not sure what to call it ha ha
I wanted it to look as if the staples had burst to reveal the innards... so to speak
 
I think I need to stop watching Vampire shows ha ha ha
 
I really love getting grungy and I don't often get the chance to play with stuff I love so maybe this piece gives you an insight into what I really love to do ?
 
Maybe its my Grunginess bursting out ha ha ha
Andy  has really helped me remove my training wheels ha ha
 



Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

15 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the effects you've achieved x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this looks fantastic. Love all the detail. I had a brilliant time too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, love your projects, especially the one with the cog wheels. Fab technique Kath.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, These are amazing.....
    You two certainly have fun..
    I commented on Linda's earlier, She has inspired me to work with some hearts i have...... Your project is amazing xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath both of your projects are gorgeous you must have had such a great time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great projects Kath. Stunning effects.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous technique with a great result.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks stunning and a fabulous result. Sounds like you both had a good time to.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this look very interesting - great work and a little dark and creepy xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Kath this is utterly brilliant, love the old age, feel to this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Kath. I wish I lived nearer to come and play xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant projects Kath. The textures and rustic colours are wonderful. I love the heart, it does look like the key is bursting out from the middle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so much texture created I bet you both had a great time

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x