Thursday, 13 November 2014

Having a me day ....

Hi Peeps
Today I've totally had a me day .... 
And managed to do two projects I've wanted to do for ages ....
Ones still drying so I'll share it later in the week.

I've fancied doing this treasure box for ages .... I just love making boxes...
It must be the engineer in me lol.
 
I'm gonna put Yankee candle pattys in them as a Christmas gift for a friend. 


 

After a lot of searching .... found some decent instruction HERE 

I've used Kraft card and Tim Holtz 12x12 card stock and his grungy bow die
and a bit of distress ink and distress stickles 
It takes a while but is very sturdy and I can see me making a few more for putting presents in ! 

Thanks for looking 
Be good
Kath xx 

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kath, love these papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous Kath, love your choice of paper. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I know someone who would appreciate one of these boxes.... Thanks for the link.
    I'm glad you had some "Me time" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, this is a lovely box, so neatly made. Love the colours too and a great idea to put candles inside. Would make a great Christmas gift.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic box Kath. The second photo was such a surprise! It's a brilliant idea for the candle patties. Thanks for the link x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - the paper you have used is fab x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x