Saturday, 15 November 2014

Imagination Crafts Mid Month Inspiration

Hi Peeps

Here's my Inspiration for this months challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge 
 
Featuring my Skater Boy stencil from the new kids range I've designed
Sorry the pics a bit dark its hard photographing the sparkle.

 

 

 

 
IC Stencils -Skater Boy , Stencil letters, and Bricks
Sparkle Medium - Black Stars and Blue
DI's- Vintage Photo
IC black gloss card stock
Modelling paste

Here's the shop link if you fancy a browse
 
Don't forget to pop to the IC BLOG to check out the DTs work too
 
Be Good
Kath x

 

8 comments:

  1. I love this Kath, have this stencil on my wishlist, perfect for our boys, both young and old, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Kath, love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Kath. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kath, must put that stencil on my wishlist! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card Kath - its perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath a really cool card, so....different.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kath and love the stencil used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x