Friday, 7 November 2014

Just a quick one ...

Hi peeps
Just sharing what me and mother got upto on Tuesday .... 
Decorating her plain n boring (her words) fire guard ....





Stuff I used 
Beer cans 
Viva decor precious metal paints gold and pink 
Tim Holtz tattered florals and garden greens dies
Few brads 

I used a natural sponge to stipple the gold paint all over it. 

Using two Tim Holtz dies I cut flowers and leafy branches out of beer cans and painted again with the viva decor gold and pink paints 

All glued on with pinflare glue gel .... She was really pleased with the results ... And it does look pretty if I say so myself lol 

Thanks for looking 
Be Good
Kath xx

6 comments:

  1. That looks lovely - is it purely decorative or does the glue stand up to the heat of the fire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous and I am not surprised Janet was thrilled with it.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x