Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Having a me day .....



Hi Peeps
 
I finally got to play with my new Tim Holtz stamps at the weekend ... so I made a couple of tags
my mojos been a bit on and off lately but I'm getting back in he swing of it now
 

 
Stuff I Used and Did
 
Cut a large tag and plate from cardboard with Tag and bookplate die and distressed it
Ran through ebosser with TH splats embossing folder
Grunged some more with Vintage Photo and Black Soot DI's
Cut out some Tiny Tabs with TH die
coloured embelies with DStain burnished gold and covered with rock candy crackle
Stamped cogs in black and white
Stamped and coloured the dude with tea dye and cracked pistachio
Added string and the other bits and glued it all down
 

 
With this one I die cut the flowers and leaves from TH strip dies, coloured and left to dry
Using kraft card I stamped the butterfly and cut the tag.
Coloured Butterfly in with DI's and lightly coated with rock candy
I shaped the flowers and added brads, also made deely boppers for the B-fly
Stamped background with white acrylic then coloured with DI's
Then stamped and embossed the sentiment and put it together.
 
Thanks for looking
Be Good
Kath xx
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Two fabulous tags Kath, love the designs. Glad your mojo is making a return! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours you've used for these designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my set of "Time Traveller" stamps too - your tag is fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tags -I particularly like the adventure one

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Kath, I do love the first one but my favourite is the butterfly one!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Kath your work amazes me, love them. Both are stunning but the first one is my favourite. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your mojo's back on track now - these tags are super!!
    My favourite is the Adventure one!! Great projects!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tags! Love your beautiful butterfly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath your tags are gorgeous. I really like the butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both fabulous tags Kath. You've added so much detail without them looking crowded, The butterfly is stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x