Sunday, 15 March 2015

Simple Ideas for Mucky Paws



Hi Peeps

Happy Mothers Day !

As some of you may know, I now have my own little online shop with my own designs of Stamps and  Stencils, and also some embellishments....... here's my link if you fancy a browse. I'm still designing for other companies, but fancied branching out myself hee hee

Today I'm sharing a few quick samples I've made with my own stamp sets and the shapes templates.
NOTE: They are only the fronts/toppers .... I've yet to matt them up.
I've used Distress inks and Versafine, Ranger embossing powders and a few die cuts.


The first two are quick clean and simple cards (direct to card), I have a YouTube vid showing how I made them if you want to know more.

 
 
These ones I made at Linda's last Weds .... again relatively easy to do,
 a couple direct to card and the other two with simple embellishments.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking
Be good
Kath xx

11 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Kath, love the gorgeous designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards, thank you for video will pop over and watch in a bit. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, Kath, love them hun, going to be shopping at your store on Friday, on my wishlist, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful samples Kath :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath your CAS cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makes Kath, will have to get some of these stamps I think Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful samples Kath. I love the soft colours and designs. Your stamps and sentiments are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Kath
    These are beautiful images and colours. Nice to be visiting you.
    Love, Vee xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Kath. Now that I have got some of the cobwebs off my blog I just popped back to say congrats on your shop and designing. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all gorgeous Kath. Have you stopped blogging, or have you got a new blog? I know you are a busy busy lady, so I wanted to check as I'd hate to miss your makes.

    love and huge Hugs to you
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x