Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Bathroom makes ...

Hi peeps 

I'm just sharing these frames which I've finally finished ... Talk about a labour of love .... Took a while but I love them. 
 
I used a mixture of mediums and paints but mainly Deco Art and Liquitex
 
 
 
 
 
 
All made from reclaimed wood and drift wood and the sails are from a hessian bag. The nets are just scraps I had leftover from another project that I stippled with Deco Art acrylic paints. 
 

I made the anchor one ages ago but just thought I'd share it too. 
 
I rusted the anchor using a technique by Andy Skinner
 

Really had fun with these and they look pretty good in my bathroom too


Thanks for looking 
Be good 
Kathryn xx



11 comments:

  1. Wow, These are fantastic, Well worth the effort xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are fabulous. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely awesome Kathryn -I love these to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant that all fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be pleased they are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kath these are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful Kath. I love the reclaimed wood, so tactile xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! these are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow there great Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x